Monday, April 25, 2011

My Easter Fun

We had a lovely walk in the bush. Here's my Danny leading the way.
What a handsome boy. Love you Danny.

Sugar and Fluffly followed us. My cats are just like dogs - so funny.Our travels then took us to the Quyon River. Dylan (my daughter's boyfriend) joined us for his first Easter with our family. Glad to have you join us Dylan. Hope you enjoyed yourself.


Pat had a good view from here.

Our dinner table looked lovely. And the meal was delicious. Thanks Mom and Cathy.

It's great to have family gatherings. I just love getting to spend time with my nieces and nephews. Here's Pete.
And Katie
A little game of basket ball after supper. We were all so stuffed.

and Tom
And Leigh

Mat hands down was the winner...lol

And of course no celebration is complete without a few family portraits.


Too bad Terry had a man-cold. Hope you are feeling better big brother.


HAPPY EATER EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment