Friday, July 9, 2010

Kayaking and the things we see









You never know what we (my sister and I) will see when we go on a kayak trip. I always bring the camera with me now. Here are some from May 25th, 2010







































































































On July 7, just as we were coming into shore I was trying to take a pic of a vulture on shore and my sister said - Look, over there, let's get the kayaks up - he's coming this way. I am really afraid of bears and this is the first one I ever took a photo of in the wild.

2 comments:

  1. amazing! must be hard to keep the camera safe and dry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too hard Sandy. Haven't harmed the camera yet and some of the best pics are when I am on the river.

    ReplyDelete